Category

Relationship Quotes [422+] Relationship Quotes in English 2023

Wordpress Website Development cheap price

Relationship Quotes | Relationship Quotes 2023 | Hello Luuv's How are you all? I hope you all are fine So As you all are aware of facebook. Many of you are really addicted to FB and uploading status. If you’re thinking that what we should update. Don’t worry we are here to give you the best, most selective, and handpicked awesome relationship quotes you had ever seen before any other blog.

Which is really much interesting and may you also will going to love them. FB Craze is going to more and more and uploading status is more than it. Everyone searches daily Facebook Status for taking some status to upload on FB or uploading with any photo.

So, here we have the best collection of Relationship Quotes on Love which is really pretty much interesting and I also love to upload status daily on fb like you guys.



Relationship Status

Relationship Quotes


Relationships would be easier if people came with a #CLEARHISTORY button.

I sit here and #wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

It’s Better To Bend A #Little Rather Than To #Break A relationship Forever!

It’s hard not to #love someone when he’s all you ever think about.

I never knew it would be this #hardtolose someone I never truly had.

Check Related post: Life Status In English

Relationships are for #honestpeople, if you’re not honest, you don’t belong in any relationship !!!

The day I met you, was the day the missing pieces of the puzzle all came in place. <3


relationship quotes for him



Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.<3

Learn The Wisdom Of Compromise !!!

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

3 rules in a relationship… 1) Don’t lie, 2) don’t cheat and 3) don’t make promised you can’t keep..

EGO is the only thing that needs no reason to destroy #relationships… so skip the E and let it GO…!

Some relationships are #undefined….

Check Related post: True Love Status

Don’t get too0 possessive with someone u don’t even own. It’s a #side-effect of loving too much & receiving too little.


relationship quotes Pinterest



Sometimes people don’t change, theire priorities do and u just stop being as important.

I’d rather be your lover then your friend, but I’dd rather be your friend then your nobody.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

“The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes u complete…!

Relationship never dies a " natural death… They are murdered by ego, Attitude and ignorance..

Trust is the biggest form of human relationships, it might take a life time to earn and a second to loose.



You can’t just cling on to something because it’s familiar.


relationship quotes for her



wants that special one to know that even though we cant be together at this point in time, you are still the only one for me, you are always on my mind.<3 <3 <3

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Communication is the lifeline of any relation. when you stop communicating !!!

Learn to let go. If a relationship is over let it be over. No time outs and no second chances.

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational


Read Related:- Happy Birthday Wishes

It’s amazing how even after only a short period of time… You feel like you’ve known someone your whole life.


relationship quotes goals



Third person never creates misunderstanding between two people, but misunderstanding between two people create space for third person!!!!

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

For someone who is suppose to be “just friends” why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.

When i first met you i was afraid to like you, when I liked you I was afraid to love you, now that I love you I’m afraid to lose you.


Read Related:- Love Status In English

You can say I don’t matter to you but I’m not the one calling every night, that’s you.


relationship quotes about time



A final “FULL STOP” is Much better than those Painful “SEMI COLONS” in a Relationship..!!

Family accepts your faults, understands your concerns (whether they agree with them or not), respects you for who you are and doesn’t shut you out.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Cuddling in bed and falling asleep together is probably the best feeling in a relationship!!!

Sometimes people don’t change, their priorities do and you just stop being as important.



Relationships aren’t easy, they take hard work from both people, equal amount of giving and taking, respect and compromise.


relationship quotes about arguing



Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

You seem like a sweet person. Mind if I lick you to find out?

You are my best friend and lover…you make me laugh and smile, you make my heart skip, you make me feel protected and comforted … i love you!

No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.


Read Related:- Friendship Quotes

Me & __________ make a cute couple. Comment who you think should be in that blank (;


relationship quotes Tumblr



I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don’t want to lose someone. Even if they don’t deserve forgiveness..:))

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Date someone because you already see a future, not because you want to see if you would work out.

I may hate myself in the morning But I’m gonna love you tonight.

When you thought I was in love with him, you were so wrong, baby, I was loving you.


Read Related:- Dosti Shayari In Hindi

A 3rd person never creates misunderstanding between 2 people, but misunderstandings between 2 people create space for a 3rd person


relationship quotes about loyalty



If you want a long term relationship. Follow the simple rule Never Lie…

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.

I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say my life has changed since I met her.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.


Read Related:- Hindi Attitude Status

Relationships should have the determination on like SANDAL WOOD…which never loses its fragrance even if its broken into thousands pieces..!!


relationship quotes short



Don’t be in relationship if you are going to act single

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Relationships are like a Book. It takes years to write but second to burn.

Physical attractions are common, but a real mental connection is rare. If you find it, hold onto it.

We rarely confide in those who are better than we are.


I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.

relationship quotes about lying



A relationship is when someone accept your past, supports your present and encourages your future.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

If you kiss my neck, I'm not responsible for what happens next !!!

I may hate myself in the morning But I’m gonna love you tonight.


Read Related:- Rajputana Status In Hindi

If your asking if I need you the answer is forever. If your asking if ill leave you the answer is never. If your asking if I love you, I do.


relationship quotes twitter



Perfect Relationship = Two people never giving up on each other.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.

Don’t be in relationship if you are going to act single

The Most Powerful Words In Relationships>> It’s Not “I LOVE U” Not “I AM WITH U” Not “I WOULD DIE 4 U” It’s Simply “I CAN UNDERSTAND U”.

I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.

Relations are not exams so y cheat !!!


Read Related:- Romantic Status

A strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another…


relationship quotes bible



Relationship Status: Your message was successfully sent… and ignored.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

There should be a relationship status on Facebook called, 'I don't know what the hell is going on. '.

No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem. If it's meant to be, it'll be.

Relationship cycle: Strangers – Friends – Close Friends – Crush – Relationship – Heartbroken – Strangers.

People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is.

Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.

I got my heart's desire, and there my troubles began

I just...I just miss him. And I hate being so alone.


relationship quotes about cheating



We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is a commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Relations are like electric currents. Wrong connection will give you shocks but the right ones light up your life.

Never Lose Yourself trying to Hold On to someone who doesn’t care about Losing You !!!

That night when you kissed me, I left a poem in your mouth, and you can hear some of the lines every time you breathe out.

Wanting him to come back before anyone notices part of the world has not moved since he left.

Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.

If equal affection cannot be,Let the more loving one be me.


relationship quotes funny



Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have.

I want a relationship where we talk like best friends, play like kids, argue like husband and wife, and protect each other like siblings.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Best Relationship is . . . . When You Can Act Like Lovers And Best Friends At The Same Time.

It’s hard not to love someone when he’s all you ever think about.

This is so different you're so different, finally I've realized what I deserve and it's not what I had before.

Marriage is such a beautiful relationship and a gift from God. It's God's design, created between a man and a woman.

Look inside any sister relationship and you'll find a wealth of interesting stories. 

There is no one right way to have a relationship - there are as many ways as there are mothers and daughters. Each relationship is unique.


relationship quotes about stars



Choose me. Or lose me. I'm not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.

It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

EVERY relationship is temporary u never know when u will die or some one leaves u without a reason

My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.

Everything in life starts as a seed - a relationship, a marriage, a business, a church. And nothing happens until the seed is planted.

Healthy relationships of all kinds are usually composed of honesty, trust, and respect.

Putting love first, even above the laws of marriage, will allow you to see past the small, insignificant details and focus on the relationship you truly desire. 

Even when you don't feel like it, apologizing is what keeps your relationship together. I never apologized as much as since when I got married. 


relationship quotes about love



I'm ready to change my Facebook relationship status if you are !!!

The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out.

The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other.

Sometimes the one love you can't get over is the one love you never really had.

If the relationship doesn't make you a better person, then you are with the wrong one.

When I want to end a relationship I just say, ‘You know, I love you. I want to marry you. I want to have your children.’ Sometimes they leave skid marks.

Dear 4th Grader, Your relationship status is “It’s complicated”..what’d he do? Take your animal crackers?


relationship quotes Instagram



I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you and that I don't love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself.

After all this time you still have this amazing power to make me feel absolutely crazy each time I see you.


You can’t just cling on to something because it’s familiar.

Relationships are not acquired; they are built upon love, forgiveness and compassion.

You can create closeness with anyone who also desires it... anyone can become a person close to your heart, if you make the effort. You can create closeness within one of your existing relationships or within one yet to be formed. 

We were all made to be loved and made to be known, to find ourselves in honest relationships where those things can be reciprocated and exchanged.

My dad ... reminded me that my relationship with the Heavenly Father is even more important than my relationship with my earthly father. I wish that all fathers had his wisdom.


relationship quotes about the future



Relations are like electric currents. Wrong connection will give you shocks but the right ones light up your life.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

No, I'm not single. I'm in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.

Don’t be mad because I don’t give a f*ck, be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.

People die, I think, but your relationship with them doesn't. It continues and is ever-changing.

I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness started the moment we met and you shook my hand. Did you have a disease or something?


relationship quotes cute



Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I’d say “yes! It’s about time what took you so damn long!”.

When someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that's when it's real. That's when it's worth something.

I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you. I want to be with you.

Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings !!!

You get what you give. If you don’t like what you’re getting, then look at what you are giving. It is often those who give little that want the most.

The hardest part is being around him knowing you can't have him and he'll never want you.

Real men make your panties wet, not your eyes.

“We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”


relationship quotes about trust



Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button !!!

Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

The happiest Couples never have the Same Character but They have the best Understanding Of their Differences.

You can say I don't matter to you but I'm not the one calling every night, that's you.

I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it’ll never be, if only he needed me.

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you !!!

She was a beautiful dreamer. The kind of girl, who kept her head in the clouds, loved above the stars and left regret beneath the earth she walked on.

How could I be sleeping with this particular man.... Surely only true love could justify my lack of taste.

I believe in love the verb, not the noun.


relationship quotes memes



It's about being with that person that makes you happy in a way no one else can.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

You can't just cling on to something because it's familiar.

Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.

I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don’t want to lose someone. Even if they don’t deserve forgiveness..:))

Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone - and finding that that's ok with them.

Physical love is unthinkable without violence.

Thought I couldn't live without youIt's gonna hurt when it heals tooEven though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve toQuickly I'm learning to love againAll I know is I'mma be ok

The reason we all like to think so well of others is that we are all afraid for ourselves. The basis of optimism is sheer terror.


relationship quotes about tough times



We'll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.

I'm not single, I'm not taken. I'm simply on research for the one who deserves my heart. Because they say good things take time.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

Starting A relationship is easy but the part where everyone stumbles Is sustaining it.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future !!!

Learn to deal with the fact that you are not a perfect person but you are a person that deserves respect and honesty.

What you want most you push away from you.You want more than you care to admit.

Love cannot live where there is no trust.

If you have the woman you love, what more do you need? Well, besides an alibi for the time of her husband’s murder.


relationship quotes for him from her



Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

A final FULL STOP is Much better than those Painful SEMI COLONS in a Relationship.

Any Great relationship is based on two important things. First is to find out the similarities, n second is to respect the differences.

If you are in a relationship. Flirting is CHEATING !!!

That relation is the best one, in which Yesterday's fights do not stop Today's love.

Never tell your friends all what goes on with your relationship. That should be between you and that person only.

I wish you could hear all the words I’m too afraid to say.


relationship quotes facebook



If couples in love are called ‘Love Birds’, I bet a couple who’ve fought with each other must be called ‘Angry Birds’ 😀

I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day !!!

Relationship Quotes on Love, Relationship Status

2016: Single,  2017: Single . . . 2020: Single.

Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I’d say “yes! It’s about time what took you so damn long!”.

To love is nothing, to be loved is something. To love and be loved in return is everything !!!

My head’ll explode if I continue with this escapism.

Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships.

The words ‘I Love You’ kill, and resurrect millions, in less than a second.


relationship quotes anniversary



Being in a relationship isn't about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It's about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.

The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention.

Relationship never dies a natural death… They are murdered by ego, Attitude and ignorance..

Never tell your friends all what goes on with your relationship. That should be between you and that person only.

We ruined each other by being together. We destroyed each other’s dreams.

Last night I was seriously considering whether I was a bisexual or not but I don’t think so though I’m not sure if I’d like to be and argh I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, if you like a person, you like the person, not their genitals.

One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.

When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, "What was it that you wanted and why didn't you fight for it?


relationship quotes about fighting



I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had !!!

You don't just stop feeling something for someone because you start feeling something for someone else.

A REAL MAN doesn’t love 1,000 different women. A REAL MAN loves ONE woman 1,000 different ways 🙂

If I open up to you, then you’re probably pretty damn special !!!

Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is a conversation.

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason !!!



relationship quotes about moving on



Sometimes you have to realise that some people will always stay in your heart but not in your life.

Relationships are made BY Heart NOT by force.

Don’t expect to find the right person if you aren’t willing to let the wrong one go.

Even a big pot full of water can be emptied by a small hole so a little anger or ego can burn up all the nobility of a good relation be good with everyone.


relationship quotes and sayings 



Don’t let someone get in between your relationship. It’s based on two hearts not three.

That relation is the best one, in which Yesterday’s fights do not stop Today’s love.

Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing.. the dates.. or the showing off.

Relationships are for honest people, if you’re not honest, you don’t belong in any relationship !!!

Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.

Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.

Six hundred and forty fish later, the only thing I know is everything you love will die. The first time you meet someone special, you can count on them one day being dead and in the ground.

Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.


relationship quotes sad



Everything about a person becomes beautiful when you fall for a person’s personality.

It’s not enough to live your life and finally meet the person of your dreams. You need to live your life with the person of your dreams.

Women should only invest in relationships that they could picture their daughter in.

The best relationships are filled with laughing and crying, sadness and happiness, love and romance, honesty and joy.


The only relationships that do not have arguments are those with a lot of secrets.


Read More...


Here, our  Relationship Quotes collection end. Hopefully, you find your choice status or quotes to update on Whatsapp. If not then please give your response (what you are looking for?) in the comment box.

Post a Comment

0 Comments