Category

2023 Crazy Status For Whatsapp [635+] Whatsapp Crazy Status

Wordpress Website Development cheap price

Crazy Whatsapp Status in English 2023 | Whatsapp Status 2023 | Hey Luuv's here we have the best Crazy Status For Whatsapp and thought collection. we get awesome reviews about our crazy status, quotes, and thoughts from Facebook, Tumblr, Snapchat, and Instagram. Trust me after reading our Whatsapp crazy status surely you love to share them on Whatsapp.

Madness is one type of madness. People who are bored often make something crazy to fill their bodies with craziness. But life itself is complex enough. Even in the face of obstacles, we must make it as pleasant and fun as we can. 

With this Crazy WhatsApp Status, you can make your loved ones laugh their way into relaxation and you will be sure that your friends will smile as they read this Crazy WhatsApp Status. You can also share them on various social media apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram, which are utilized by many across the globe to post updates on their social media accounts.

Using our handpicked status quotes and SMS, let's show other people what's going on in your life.



101+ Crazy Status For Whatsapp to Make Your Friends Crazier
romantic status | cute status




Crazy Status For Whatsapp


""special one's""



:: Work--less..sleep--more..live longer::

:: I wish people looked like-- their personalities::

:: Don't hurt someone who is special in your life::

best Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Top Crazy WhatsApp Status

:: People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing every day::

 

Best Crazy Status for WhatsApp


:: The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs::

:: I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you to getready for some crazy shit::

:: When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke::

 

Top Crazy WhatsApp Status

 

:: I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later::

:: I need a #lifetime lover, not a #night time lover::

:: I like crazy people, especially those who don't see the risk::


Crazy new WhatsApp status


Why do they call it #rushhour when nothing moves?

Why does it always rain the hardest on those who deserve the sun?

Wonders if it's bad when I’m talking to myself and I’m not even listening…

You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me. I’ll train you. Make your appointment today.

You must be a certified helmet wearing window licker to ride the sunshine bus.

best Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Short Crazy Status for WhatsApp

You people are crazy! I know…I can recognize my kind.

 

Short Crazy Status for WhatsApp


You want to come into my life, the door is open. You want to leave my life, the door is open. Just one request; don’t stand in front of the door, you are blocking traffic :)

Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?

I haven’t lost my brain it just couldn’t handle my ideas so it left

Crazy status for Facebook


Life is Just a Journey.

World is small and life is short…Spread smiles and share peace.

Life goes on with or without you!

Life becomes easy when u become DHEET! 😀

 

Latest WhatsApp Crazy Status

 

The stuff you heard about me is a lie, I’m way worse…

The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.

Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.

best Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Latest WhatsApp Crazy Status

3 things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after its said, the MOMENT after its missed, and the TIME after its gone.

 

New Crazy Status For WhatsApp

 

Lost time is never found again.

Life.. not a problem to be solved.. but a reality to be experienced!!!

Every question has an answer but sometimes that answer again becomes a question.


Crazy best WhatsApp status


I miss you dearly my heart aches, My head is lost, I really miss you.

The Ones Who Are Crazy Enough To Think That They Can Change The World Are The Ones Who Do.

Romantic are people that had never seen the other side of the things.

new Crazy Status For Whatsapp
New Crazy Status For WhatsApp

I think I might be falling for you. I love who you are and every little thing you do.

 

Crazy WhatsApp Status in One Line

 

They don’t know that we know they know we know.

We all have that one person we hate but constantly look at their facebook profile.

We are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.

When I am home alone, every noise I hear is a serial killer.

Life doesn’t get easier u get stronger.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

 

Unique WhatsApp Crazy Status

 

Stop saying I wish to start saying I will.

Love yourself love your day love your life.

Don’t let a bad day make u feel u have a bad life.

I’ve got nothing to bo today but smile.


Crazy Status for WhatsApp


Life is to short to remove USB slowly.

new Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Unique WhatsApp Crazy Status

Nobody can teach me who I am.

It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.

Sometimes it’s not about missing someone. its wondering if they’re missing you


Crazy WhatsApp Status about Life


The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)

The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells.

You know how you don’t want to miss them, but you want them to miss you

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Crazy WhatsApp status quotes



After all, we all are stories in the end.

What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

latest Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Crazy WhatsApp status quotes

Life doesn’t give you what you want. It gives you what you work for.

 

WhatsApp Crazy Status Messages

 

That awkward moment when you wait for text but you realize you are the one that didn’t reply.

The awkward moment when you enter class late and everyone stares at you.

Be FREE like a BIRD.

I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

If things go wrong, don’t go with them

Life is very difficult when we are true to Everyone...

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.

 

crazy status for friends


Remember, You are unique, but then again so is everyone else in this world.

Sometimes the right one for you is the one who was there the whole time.

If they can’t swallow facts, let them eat fiction.

new Crazy Status For Whatsapp
WhatsApp Crazy Status Messages

I think of you in colors that don’t exist.

Alone doesn’t mean lonely, lonely doesn’t have to be alone.

Beauty is power, a smile is its sword...

People who wait 4 hours to reply to a text with “lol” should be shooted :)

Press “like” if you are crazy.

Crazy Latest Status


People are like ‘Music’ some say the ‘TrUth’ and rest, Just noise...

Why is ‘Monday’ so far from ‘Friday’ and ‘Friday’ so near to ‘Monday’??..

Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status…

latest Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Crazy Status for WhatsApp In English

I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart...

Crazy Status for WhatsApp In English


I am Waiting for GF Message!

There comes a point in life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will...

I’ve been thinking. I know, it scares me too...

Just finished deleting some friends on Facebook, if you can read this then you got lucky.

Love never dies…only the lover changes. :P

I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk…

Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile, please…!!

When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!

Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you...

 

crazy status for girls

 

Time is precious waste it wisely.

Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

A jealous woman does better research than FBI.

It doesn’t matter what people say about you. It matters what you’re going to do to them after they say it!

It's crazy how much you let someone hurt you without realizing it.

I’m batter than you Ex and better than your NEXT!

 

Crazy Status For FB


Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.

Going to Mc’donald for a salad is like going to prostitute for a hug.

The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.

I am not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I am right.Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.

Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair.

Crazy WhatsApp Status in English



I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs

I’m the dude with cool attitude

Yes, I am smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.

Silence is the best response to a fool.

I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

I smile and act like nothing is wrong, its called putting shit aside and being strong.

I was talking to myself last night and we both agreed that you’re crazy...

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later.

 

crazy status about friends



Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.

A party without cake is just a meeting.

Life is Short – Chat Fast!

Don’t be violent to be silent and show your talent.

I’d far rather be happy than right.

I am 99.9% sure he doesn't like me. But it's the 00.1% that keeps me going.

I cannot tell you how grateful I am, I am filled with humidity.

I don’t care if you think I’m crazy. Life is too short to be normal.

 

Crazy Facebook status



I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

No guts, no glory, no brain, same story

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.

How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…!

I got less but I got best!

Freedom of speech is lost when you get into a relationship and she is beautiful.

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee, you can’t stop me! I broke my off switch...

How come wrong numbers are never busy?


Crazy short status for WhatsApp



I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.

It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.

Virginity can be cured.

You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.

It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.

Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.

Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.

My life can be measured in hours

I don’t insult people, I just describe them.

crazy status about life


Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.

Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.

We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are.

Classic book is a book which people praise, but do not read.

Cheer up, tomorrow will be a better day, just believe!

It might take a while, but eventually, you’re going to find the good in goodbye.

When the past calls, let it go to voicemail... it’s got nothing new to say.

Crazy latest WhatsApp status



Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

Don’t talk if you don’t have any good thing to say

A female can be your best friend and worst enemy. It all depends on how you treat her.

A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.

It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.

I don’t have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can’t handle.

My life my rules. _|_

Don’t judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

I do not get drunk- I get awesome.




We hope our collection of awesome Crazy Status For Whatsapp 2023 will be of help to you. Be sure to share this post and status with your friends.

Leave a comment below if you have any thoughts about this Whatsapp super duper crazy status post. Let's discuss how we can improve. If you have anything for us, such as statuses, quotes, thoughts, stuff, or images, please comment down. Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments